In this role, you will be responsible for securing and growing our business with our existing customer base in the Nordics. As an Account Manager, you will develop sustainable client relationships, manage client expectations and requirements, as well as develop and manage account strategies for existing clients to ensure long-term goals.
This position reports to the Head of Sales Nordics and will be based either in Stockholm or Gothenburg.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
Make a large contribution in meeting the sales targets of Telenor Connexion. Manage existing accounts to meet and exceed forecasted revenue targets whilst managing customer solutions and implementations and find areas for business expansion.
- Finding and identifying new business opportunities within your customer base.
- Meeting with the customers on a regular basis to explore new opportunities and promote our products and services and keep an open communication between ourselves and the customers.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes, and overcome objections to close sales in a timely manner.
- Ensure that customer agreements are fulfilled through both the delivery and the operational phase.
- SLA management, service satisfaction and to ensure that agreements are fulfilled through regular dialogue as well as structured governance meetings.
- Develop deep understanding of vertical business requirements and trends.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key people in customer organizations.
- Represent Telenor Connexion in various events and exhibitions.
- Travel is required in this role.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of Account/Sales experience in a complex sales environment with a documented track record in B2B.
- Technical background in telematics/M2M/IoT connectivity is desired, as well as any background in some of the vertical industries of Automotive & Logistics, Industrial manufacturing and Smart Cities & Utilities.
- A demonstrated ability to translate a technical value proposition into business value.
- Excellent communications skills, comfortable to hold presentations at CXO level with customers.
As a person
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Efficient in working with many types of organizations, vertical markets, and must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedicated, with an ability to establish long term relationship with customers and have a desire to be part of a world class B2B sales organization.
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
We are a customer focused team of innovators, service engineers, communication specialists, technical wizards, sales, skilled support personnel and digital masters that come from all corners of the globe. The one big thing we all have in common: Our passion for building a smart and connected world.
Telenor Connexion offers you a chance to be a part of one of the most interesting areas within the tech industry where the work we do has a huge impact on almost all areas in society. We are a fast growing international company with great possibilities for your career ahead. Telenor Connexion is a flat and people oriented organization with great job benefits where you have the opportunity to influence and build your role and make a real difference in building our brand.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Marie Högberg, Head of Sales Nordics email@example.com.
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement: Stockholm or Gothenburg, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 28th of February 2019