Are you great at coordinating events and leveraging PR to build brands? Would you like to work with Internet of Things, one of the most interesting and quickly expanding technology sectors? Are you interested in a high profile position in a fast-moving international company? If the answer is yes, then you just may be the person we are looking for.
Telenor Connexion – PR & Event Coordinator
This is a new, key position reporting to the Head of Marketing. Working at our headquarters in Stockholm, you will be responsible for our international and Swedish events as well as coordination of PR activities. It’s a truly international role and you will be working across geographical regions and departments at Telenor Connexion, but also with external partners, agencies and other stakeholders. You will plan, develop and execute our PR and event marketing strategy to support our global communication and sales goals. A successful candidate has proven experience from successful event marketing and PR activities in a B2B and preferably technical environment. Fluency in both English and Swedish is a must.
- Create and execute a high quality B2B event marketing strategy and PR-strategy.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and follow up on planned marketing events (tradeshows, seminars, webinars, speaker opportunities etc. to support the company’s overall goals.
- Lead work with events and PR-projects internally, as well as with external agencies and ensure high quality output.
- Plan, develop and implement PR-activities to reach company goals, including preparing key messages and press releases.
- Handle all contacts with media, individuals and other organizations and drive media opportunities in key verticals and regions.
Telenor Connexion offers you:
- A chance to work in one of today’s most interesting technology sectors.
- A new key position in a fast growing international company.
- The opportunity to shape your role and responsibilities.
- A flat hierarchy in a people-oriented organization with great job benefits.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience from event coordination and PR work in an international B2B company.
- A solid interest in both technology and marketing.
- Knowledge of our industry and our customers’ industries.
- 3-5 years’ experience from a similar position.
- An efficient “doer” who enjoys running many different projects in parallel
- Someone who enjoys hands-on activities with strategic thinking
- A high-capacity, proactive, ambitious individual who is motivated by achieving results.
- A social and communicative person who enjoys a lot of interaction across all departments and with external partners.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to take on this role and develop into your full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Maria Willander, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: The closing date for applications is April 21st, 2019. Recruitment will be ongoing so please don’t wait to submit your application.