We are now looking for a Product Manager that will also have the specific responsibility to work with Telenor Connexion’s overall indirect channel portfolio including:
- Gather insights, through direct interaction with channel partners and other 3rd parties, into what an indirect channel offering from Telenor Connexion requires to become successful, and validate those towards market.
- Indirect channel portfolio strategy incl. mapping of indirect channel requirements towards Telenor Connexion portfolio capabilities, supplier capabilities, etc.
- Produce documentation and presentation material describing Telenor Connexion indirect solutions and roadmap.
- Coordinate marketing efforts and participate at relevant public occasions and partner events.
- Leverage and develop general Telenor Connexion resources to make it even more suited to the reseller market.
The daily work will include planning and execution, performed in close cooperation with Business Management, Sales, Technology, Operations and external suppliers. The Product Manager also ensures that our products support the company’s overall strategy and that our business targets and customer needs are met.
The Product Manager is responsible for the product throughout the lifecycle. The responsibility includes securing the commercial value of the product as well as defining the product vision and taking the main lead in product development and enhancements.
- Product development; define the product and service strategy and roadmap together with the key stake holders.
- Product roadmap; balance customer driven development with thought leadership and the power of scale.
- Support sales and customers with product & service discussions, product demo, etc.
- Perform training to sales and rest of organization
- Product / Service Partner identification, development and management to enhance product & service offering to customer
- Price management to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Responsible for setting up and maintain Product Way of Work. Secure end-to-end alignment of
- Responsible for setting up and maintain Way of work for collecting and channelling needed changes, adaptations and new services towards main suppliers.
- You have a higher technical education and a solid technical understanding of IoT and Telecom & IT. Furthermore, it is crucial that you have a business understanding.
- Entrepreneur’s characteristics with a clear commercial approach.
- You should be ready to roll up your sleeves and have a “fix it” attitude!
- Ability to mix short and long term, quality at cost.
- A team player but with a strong drive.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from a similar role. Documented experience from IoT and and Indirect sales channels is qualifying.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
As a person
You carry a passion and a talent for turning technical opportunities within IoT into profitable business. You take initiative and a natural ability to see where help is needed, and when it is needed. You are also structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously – and you focus on solutions. Further, you are responsible, reliable and keep your promises. Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to work independently and make decisions when needed. And you enjoy the challenge of working with tight deadlines.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Tommy Ottosson, Head of Product Management: [email protected]
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: [email protected]
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona, Sweden
Deadline: Closing date for applications: April 20th, 2019. Recruitment will be ongoing so please don’t wait to submit your application.