At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion you are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators. For more information please visit www.telenorconnexion.com
Telenor Connexion – Project Manager
As a Project Manager in Telenor Connexion you will be responsible for managing, coordinating and delivering both internal projects and customer facing projects. Internal projects include e.g. product development and pilots, technology projects, system implementation and upgrades, etc., often grouped together as a programme of work supporting key strategic aims of Telenor Connexion. The customer facing projects that you, as a Project Manager in Telenor Connexion, will be leading can include solution implementations for key customers, migrations as well as Proof of Concepts and product development in close cooperation with customers.
As a Project Manager you are part of a team of Project Managers and will work together with the team to improve and optimize project processes and ways of work. You report to Head of Project Management.
- Manage internal projects/programs and customer facing projects
- Do planning, budgeting and resourcing – and also execute or ensure key project deliverables and acceptance
- Interact with any and all key stakeholders in the projects and perform delivery follow-up, based on defined deliverables and KPIs
- Work to define project and program milestones
- Be a key resource with regards to TXCN Project Model execution and compliance
- Ensure systems and technology are handed over to Operations in a sustainable way to ensure viable maintenance
- Demonstration of Telenor Values in daily work
- Education in business, engineering, IT or equivalent experience
- You’ve been working in similar environments and have documented experience of leading projects
- At least 3 years’ experience from project management within Telecom/IT
- General technical understanding and knowledge of software development and testing methods, including agile methods
- Knowledge of and experience from an IoT related area is qualifying
- Experience in solution design and requirements work as well as experience in test methods/processes is qualifying
- Customer focused and business minded
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication abilities – both written and verbalAs a person:
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Positive and optimistic attitude
- Cooperates and collaborates well with others
- Brings a business- and sales-oriented perspective to technology and projects
- Collected and organized under pressure
- No hesitation to step up and proactively take on tasks outside direct area of responsibility
- Proactive and dependable
- You have the desire to work as part of a global team in a fast paced environment
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Stina Sjödahl (email@example.com).
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona
Deadline: Closing date for applications: 2018-12-15