As a Service Delivery Coordinator at Telenor Connexion, you will be responsible for delivering IoT services to our customers with the highest possible quality. This is an administrative role, with complex customer setups/requests and you should be very comfortable handling different systems and be able to work simultaneously with multiple priorities.
Your daily work will involve a high level of collaboration with our customers, suppliers, the Service Management team, our SoC team, Technical Solution Managers, Sales Managers and Account Managers. You will coordinate the work of customer set-ups/changes/terminations, SIM deliveries and customer requests.
In this role you will have contact with the whole company and you will be both the organizations and the customers daily contact in all questions related to delivery and changes/set-ups. Technical experience and understanding of Telecom/IoT/Cloud Services is a big advantage.
We have customers all over the world so experience from multi-cultural organizations is meritorious.
The position reports to Head of Service Management and will be based in Karlskrona or Stockholm.
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- Responsible for customer set-ups, changes, terminations and orders in general.
- Preparation and administration of customer specific reports.
- Handle technical requests from customers, be able to organize and coordinate technical change meetings, and participate in configuration meetings.
- Participate in internal Projects
- Report and follow up on supplier and internal KPIs
- Answering of customer inquiries
- Creating work-flows and routines
- Strong skills in MS Office suite
- Experience from Process work and Projects
- Experience from Service management within SLA critical IT or Telecom companies
- Fluent in English
- IoT experience is mandatory
- Service minded and helpful
As a person:
We are looking for someone who loves good service and does it with a smile on his/hers face.
You are very good at administrative tasks and enjoy keeping a meticulous order. We think you can work independently and are good at taking own initiatives. You should be responsible, flexible and a team player. Structured, with a great ability to prioritize, establish order and maintain focus in stressful situations. Be able to see things from different perspectives. High quality support is important to you and you enjoy customer interactions. It is desirable you have knowledge of IoT technology.
Application and contact: If this sounds interesting please contact our Head of Service Management: Marketta Korhonen email@example.com for more information about the position. We accept and evaluate applications on a continuous basis. If you have the drive and ambition to help make our company a continued success and grow with us, do not hesitate to contact us today. Send your application, including CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications: 2019-03-15
Placement: Karlskrona or Stockholm