At Telenor Connexion we design and operate connected business solutions. Building on more than 15 years of experience, a strong solutions portfolio and our collaborative approach, we make it easy to realize the value of connected services.
Together with companies such as Volvo, Nissan, Scania, Hitachi, Securitas Direct and Telcare we have designed smart and innovative connected solutions deployed across the globe.
We support our customers throughout their entire product lifecycle – from solution design to operations and future development. By partnering with Telenor Connexion customers are ensured a reliable and secure end-to-end solution that can evolve over time.
Our headquarters and tech centre are located in Sweden and we have regional offices in UK, Germany, France, US and Japan. Telenor Connexion is wholly owned by Telenor Group, one of the world’s major mobile operators.
My name is Marketta and I´m Head of Service Delivery and responsible for all deliverables to our customers at Telenor Connexion. Together with my team we always strive to meet our customers’ expectations by being effective, flexible and reliable. Managed Connectivity is one of our core services, we’re roaming on all mobile networks over the world. The identity of the SIM is a critical part of our offering. In this area, new technologies introduce new challenges as well as new opportunities; both for us at Telenor Connexion but also for our partners and customers.
We are now searching for the person that will guide us through these challenges and opportunities. You will be our expert in the area of SIM technologies, SIM logistics/distributions and securing optimal and high qualitative deliverables of SIM/eUICC to our customers and partners.
You will be a member of the Service Delivery team and report to me, Marketta Korhonen.
SIM Production Manager
As a SIM Production Manager you will be responsible for securing the availability of correct SIM/eUICC profiles in the expected time frame at the expected “location” (physical as well as virtual) and with the expected quality.
You will have the responsibility to cooperate with our Partners and Vendors securing development, testing, and verification of all of our SIM/eUICC profiles/specifications according to customer agreements. It also contain the responsibility to define and maintain efficient logistic processes for best possible outcome
Key responsibilities and deliverables:
- TCXNs operational SIM processes and strategies
- Always strive for the most efficient and qualitative SIM production
- Be responsible for SIM vendor management by selecting appropriate vendors and manage our relationship with them
- Development of standard and customized SIM profiles
- SIM stock and reporting, including forecasting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Management of our most important resources: IMSI, MSISDN, Ki, SIM HW, SIM Software
- Main operational contact for our partners/vendors in the area of SIM
- Participate in internal/customer projects with your expertise
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience within the IoT/M2M area
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from the mobile network area
- Efficient in working with many types of customers, verticals and must be able to handle multiple Projects simultaneously
- Experience from Process work and Projects
- Proactive, hardworking, ambitious and creative
- You should have an understanding/experience form the SIM area
- Experience from new technologies like eUICC
- Fluent in English
- Customer focused
As a person:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for SIMs and the IoT market. You are curious about future technology and the development of eUICC and how it will affect the mobile industry.
You are not afraid of administrative tasks and enjoy keeping a meticulous order. We think you can work independently and are great at taking own initiatives. You should be responsible, flexible and a team player. Structured, with a great ability to prioritize, establish order and maintain focus in stressful situations. Be able to see things from different perspectives. High quality support is important to you and you enjoy customer interactions.
Application and contact:
If this sounds interesting please contact me Head of Service Delivery: Marketta Korhonen email@example.com for more information about the position.
We accept and evaluate applications on a continuous basis. If you have the drive and ambition to help make our company a continued success and grow with us, do not hesitate to contact us today.
Send your application, including CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications: 2018-12-15
Placement: Stockholm or Karlskrona