As the Head of Industrial Manufacturing you will be responsible to lead a cross-functional team, managing and developing a new Telenor initiative based on our IoT strategy. In this role you are driving a workforce to develop an offering towards the Industrial Manufacturing industry vertical. You and your team will take the responsibility to:
– Plan this initiative in detail
– Identify lead customers to develop the offering with
– Design new offering in close collaboration with lead customers
– Secure investment decisions to develop offering, from “lead to cash”
The Industrial Management department is part of the CMO Office which consists of several teams such as Marketing, Partner Management and Segment Management. The Head of Industrial Manufacturing reports directly to the CMO.
Leadership: Define, recruit and lead a team of 4 dedicated members for the success of the industrial manufacturing initiative. The team will interact with the rest of the Telenor Connexion organization and in particular for the industrial manufacturing initiative it will be responsible for strategy and business development support for the industrial manufacturing industry vertical overall.
Customer driven development: Together with key customers develop the next generation IoT solutions leveraging the capabilities of modern tools and services that enable shorter time to market, new business models and operations at the right cost and development. Secure delivery together with customer and partner resources.
Offering development: Define the longer term Telenor offering for industrial manufacturing customers including new tools and services. Prepare for implementation decisions including strategy to develop offering.
- Education in business, engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have a management consulting or other background with proven business development expertise in complex settings in high tech, industrial manufacturing or automotive industries
- You are a proven people leader with strong presentation and communication skills capable of bridging multiple disciplines and executive stakeholders.
- Understanding of Internet of Things technology and how it can be applied to bring customer benefits is a big plus.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of and experience from an M2M related area is qualifying, but most important is your competence and relevant experience.
As a person you are:
- Positive, self-driven and motivated by working with tight deadlines and achieving results
- A solid leader – leading from the front and by example
- A team player who cooperates and collaborates well with others. Working as a part of a team comes natural to you and you recognize the importance of the whole team working towards the same goal. At the same time, you like to lead the team towards success and make decisions when needed
- Ready to step up and proactively take on tasks outside direct area of responsibility
- Proactive and dependable
- Motivated by building something new. Structured and can manage several tasks simultaneously.
Application and contact:
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to develop this role to its full potential, please do not hesitate to contact: Cristoff Martin +46 734417317 or Cristoff.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your cover letter and CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: The closing date for applications is January 31st, 2019. Recruitment will be ongoing so please don’t wait to submit your application.